Wednesday 13 March 2013

Midday sun


I like to transit through the ages, especially in many auroras of my life ...
Yes, I had many, but I think from now on I will not have any more.
For now I'm here in full midday sun.
A strong and bright sun, hot and tiring.
A sun that makes me want to go and hide five hundred meters of the next thousand.
That brings me a sense of independence, but also of loneliness.
It's desperation and gratitude, speed and vastness.
It's all or nothing, is almost a moment of madness and sanity almost an exaggerated.

But I have lived through many things during my short life long before I came here,
this midday sun.
Have you laughed, ran, cried and remembered always.
I've loved and left
And I've already doubted.
And always, always felt.
I've had one last hope dead.
And a bruised face for having slammed the door.
Have danced laughing like a pie and always says things that nobody cares.

I remember it all
Each small end and every great beginning.
I'm here to burn in the midday sun
I'm here to make sure everything goes
To be able to find my way, get closer every day.
Make great sacrifices and me playing small buildings,
Because the truth is, I deserve every once in a while a disappearance.
The truth is that I am in a midday sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment