Sunday 10 March 2013

Waves


I do not understand this wind that changes direction at all times
Sometimes it blows in two directions at once.
How can I remove the hairs that do not release my eyes
to see?
How can I go on without flinching?
It is allowed to stop doubting?

It is as if not beloved
It's not as if anything was left
It's like you're trapped and buried
same crap in perspective.
Blinded by my own eyes
Caught in my own life.

If someone asks,
Say I sent the sea advancing
If someone calls me
say that I got and I will not come back
If someone caring
say that there is no one else to worry about.

I hung up the tears
Destroy the memories
Kept frozen smiles
the most perfect spectacle
I forgot the reasons
I burned all watches
in each wave that took me to everywhere
that was not my mind.
That was not my life.
That was not in the cell with the older wounds.
That was not me.
That just was not.

But when it came time to open your eyes
I understand that there were waves of the sea.
They were just waves of my hair
Topping my eyes
allowing me to live my dreams
Saving me from all worldly thoughts.
And this was my paradise
And my biggest risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment