Sunday 2 October 2011

The burning of what was


I've mentioned before
to write the computer is impersonal
So I am writing to you
a sheet of paper, and playing in the wind
And him to hide somewhere in the sky.

And even if it does not reach you
Know that the burning of what was will always be alive within me
I do not mind having to live like this
What's done is done
is not as clear.
Now I follow here for an uncertain future
and I remember it was not so
when we swear never to separate.
But the problem of "forever"
is that it never lasts long enough.

I do not think about getting stuck in the past
Blazing but it was still here.
Do not blame me
if I have hurt and remorse
Because I was born with this serious defect
I will always be sitting in our wreck.

And do not tell me I need to let you go
because you never asked permission
some time ago that you no longer here.

Have you created another life
is happy, and I think you have to say
I should do the same
But is not that easy
Blazing because it was still here
And even if I do not want
will always be so

And stop pretending
because it will never be a hassle for you
But it will always be for me.
Because the burning of what was still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment