Wednesday 29 February 2012

Walk - Foo Fighters

 
A million miles awayYour signal in the distanceTo whom it may concern
I think I lost my wayGetting good at starting overEverytime that I return
I'm learning to walk againI believe I've waited long enoughWhere do I begin?
I'm learning to talk againCan't you see I've waited long enoughWhere do I begin?
Do you remember the daysCan't you feel it growing strongerLittle conquerors
I think I found my placeI'm learning to walk againI believe I've waited long enoughWhere do I begin?
I'm learning to talk againI believe I've waited long enoughWhere do I begin?
NowFor the very first timeDon't you pay no mindSet me free againYou keep alive a moment at a timeThat's still inside a whisper to a liarTo sacrifrice but knowing to surviveThe first to climb another state of mindI'm on my knees, I'm praying for a signForever, whenever, I never wanna die
I never wanna die, I never wanna dieI'm on my knees, I never wanna dieI'm dancing on my grave, I'm running through the fireForever, whenever, I never wanna dieI never wanna leave, I'll never say goodbyeForever, whenever, forever, whenever
I'm learning to walk againI believe I've waited long enoughWhere do I begin?
I'm learning to talk againCan't you see I've waited long enoughWhere do I begin?
I'm learning to walk againI believe I've waited long enough
I'm learning to talk againCan't you see I've waited long enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment