Monday 18 March 2013

Original



Why I have to be a stereotype?
The typical carioca scuff
Tanned, small breasts
Brown or golden hair excessively.

Why can not I be different without being called a "branquela"?
Why can not I go to the movies on a sunny day?
Why can not sit quietly and read a book?
Why can not I go to a party and not get drunk and desperate to get kissed?

Why I have to be a stereotype?
Why can not I just be a person who does not put knee socks
and stay the whole day working out legs and arms
Or putting on hairpieces hair?

Why it's weird like Rock?
Know the lyrics, and raise money to go to shows
Where there are women with stage objects wiggling their asses half naked?
Why?

I was not born to be stereotype.
I was not born to please everyone, not even half.
I was not born to be a slave to fashion
Or a robot media
Or a practitioner of mediocrity.

I was born to be, just my way.
There is no right or wrong personality
There are only
People originals or robotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment