Saturday 22 September 2012

World cardboard


A while ago, I had the same dream, where all the bad things were offset by some people. The dream was so real, that it looked like I was living it. And when I awoke in the morning, which seemed to wake up from the dream, too, but now I know I only woke up when he was sleeping. After some time of distrust, could only agree definitely today.
We can create illusions of countless worlds, with all kinds of people, things, objects, scenarios ... But the reality is, and she always comes at some point. I lived a dream where I could pretend that nothing was happening, nothing bad and it bothered me that the dirt that I witnessed did not exist. That dream came to me and I ended up developing it more for my own pleasure. And I remember being happy there, remember I really think those people exist and that their feelings existed ... I thought until I felt was real and that would be forever. My world of cardboard, consoled myself for all that I had seen and did not want to see. That dream was all I had, until I saw the first crack appears and then nothing was the same.
Friends and relatives have become dust magically. Everything I thought I knew was nothing more than an escape from my mind, crazy years ... And now I find myself here, and I'm not sure anymore if I'm real or if I was also part of the dream. Maybe he has not been created by me, but by something or someone that is a level that I know. No matter the creator, what matters now is that I woke up, I want to retrieve the reality that I've isolated the back of my mind. No matter what I have to do, no matter what I have to endure, no matter the size of the disappointment I feel when he finds out the truth. I want the truth, that's all I want.
I'll live a reality this time because the invented if vai and I do not want to have anything taken away from me. Another punch in the stomach, will be tricky for me. I'll do what I have to do, I do for me, because of all that I'm the only one left, I'm the only person that actually existed. I do not want any more of that. No more no connection with those lies, falsehoods and fantasies, now I just want something concrete, no matter how this concrete crush me and make me suffer. Why nothing made me suffer more when I discovered that this world in which I lived, never existed. I never lived the truth, but now I will. My world is already torn cardboard and thrown in the trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment